1. Double check final frost dates for your zone.
2. Continue succession sowings of spinach and beetroot for regular harvests.
3. Plant flowers to attract beneficial pollinators - For a complete kit of pollen-rich plants, visit SeedologyUK on Etsy
4. Begin harvesting peas and asparagus.
5. Sow Sweetcorn.
6. Chit and plant out potatoes.
7. Increase water to tomatoes as the weather warms.
8. Put up a shade barrier to protect exposed areas from scorching.
9. Plant out nasturtiums after the final frosts.
10. Sow cornflower seeds - For 100% organic cornflower seeds, visit SeedologyUK on Etsy